We're always looking to work with like-minded individuals. If you like what you see, register your interest in joining us here.
Why Work at CST?
- We have a strong ethos that clearly sets out our goals for all children to succeed, no matter what their starting point is.
- We have the highest performing school in Newham in our trust. Our other schools are snapping at their heels...
- We look after our staff. Our schools run a four and a half day week. We have three weeks holiday at Christmas. We don’t take books home to mark, or write reports.
- We’ll make sure you are part of a high performing team that will look after you as well as support you to be the best that you can possibly be.
- We’ll give you a voice that can be heard. If you show us it can be done better, we will make it happen!
- We’ll make sure you are successful. Our specialist team will work with you to forward plan the next 1, 3 and 5 years of your career so that you get where you want to be.
- We will develop your career through our extensive professional development offer. We even have teaching and learning coffee mornings where you can share ideas with other professionals.
- We provide you with a coach for 1-2-1 personal development from our highly trained pool of staff.
- All our schools have proactive social groups. CST is a great place to make friendships that can last a lifetime.
- Opportunities to develop in our Trust are substantial. 75% of our leadership teams are in post due to internal promotion. Good staff do well here.
- Working in the CST means you will have a positive impact on the world. You will be improving the lives of hundreds of children.
- Working at CST will make it easier for you to get a job elsewhere. Not that we want staff to leave, but if they do it is nearly always because they have secured a promotion.
Staff Development at CST