Welcome from the Chief Executive
We set up the Community School Trust with the aim of creating great school communities that excel in an atmosphere of challenge and support. From the Trust Board to the leadership teams in each school, we’re sensible, approachable and hard-working people who enjoy what we do and want to make a significant difference to the lives of children. Have a look below at what we’re about in more detail.
CEO, Community Schools Trust
Community Schools Trust — What We Stand For
- We have the highest possible ambition for educational success and aim to raise achievement for all.
- We are committed to improving the life chances of all students.
- We are committed to helping all pupils make better progress than their peers nationally.
- We believe in providing a disciplined, safe and structured school environment with open and regular lines of communication between all stakeholders.
- We provide a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum that is well planned, sequenced and delivered using our innovative teaching framework.
- We believe in providing effective feedback to students so that they know how to improve, are fully engaged and are applying basic skills appropriately.
- We expect all members of each school community to challenge each other to reach high standards and to never accept mediocrity. We strive for all schools in the trust to be self-improving organisations that drive continual improvement.
- We believe our schools should stand at the centre of their communities and work closely with parents.
- We create and develop strong leadership from governors, senior leaders, middle leaders, teachers and students alike.
- We are committed to effective systems across all schools in the trust to support the good order and success of students.